Friday, June 12, 2009

An Open Letter to Blog Readers


Dear readers,

I really like letters. Actually, I guess I should say I like emails, because hardly anyone writes "real" letters anymore. But have you ever seen a movie, watched a TV show, eaten at a restaurant or even seen a complete stranger--and you wanted to write a letter about it? Well, this is what this blog is about.

I think most of what is written about celebrities these days is very negative, and although I won't promise I'll never do that, I do promise to attempt a positive attitude as often as possible. I also realize that people don't really care what I think about an actor or movie or whatever, but it's still fun to write about. And if they don't care, that's fine. They can go read something else.

So here we go: Open letters to the world.

Yours sincerely,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment